Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Another great Halloween in the books.  Lauren had an amazing time trick or treating with three little friends. 

My pretty little Minnie Mouse…

IMG_4640

With Grandma before heading out for the night…

IMG_4638

I was talking to a friend of mine while we were out with the kids and we were both reflecting on all the years of handing out candy and feeling so jealous of all the parents with their little ones.  It was one of those moments when we were both so thankful to finally be parents and we were just enjoying every minute of watching our kids have so much fun.  I think waiting so long to become a mom has really made me live in the moment and enjoy all the little things…nothing is taken for granted. 

IMG_4643

2 comments:

Stephe said...

Awe, she makes an AWESOME Minnie Mouse!!!!! So Adorable.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are enjoying every moment with your precious girl!!

P.S. Your stats counter tells me that I am visitor 70,007. That sounds like a lucky number to me!!

Lindy