Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So far this week...

Lauren had her very first ice cream sundae cup last night. You know, the kind with the cute little wooden spoon in the lid. She loved it and it was just the right size for her.

I've seen this type of layout done before and I decided to give it a try. I don't think I did a great job since I had a little trouble with the layering and having the photos look like they are tucked under the ribbons properly. Oh well, it's cute enough for me and it's all about catching a moment in time...


Today I took a vacation day so I could go on the Wednesday playdate with Joe and Lauren. They get together every Wednesday with other families with children from China. Now that the summer heat has hit (it's 102 degrees right now), the group is doing indoor activities. This week it was the Phoenix Children's Museum and Lauren had LOTS of fun. I did this two-page layout...nothing fancy, but it captures the fun of the day (click to enlarge)...


10 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the pages...
Lauren's hair is soooo cute..
Looks like you had a wonderful time..
The twins are sure growing up fast.. and Nathan is tooo..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..

Carolin said...

I love your scrapbooking, you're doing a wonderful job. It helps having such an adorable subject too!

frogglet said...

Lauren is so cute, I just love that smile.

Anne said...

You do a great job! What a cutie pie you have:)

Carol said...

I can't figure that stuff out, my photos are just posted on my blog...I think I'm ADD...LOL....

So glad you can meet up with others, our group does nothing.....I'm thinking of starting my own club for this area!!

Lori said...

OMG, D ...she's growing so quickly! She is just beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her in person.

Hugs,
Lori**

Kristy said...

It looks like so much fun!!! And I think you did a great job with the picture pages!!

Love, Kristy

Diane and John said...

What a great memory book for Lauren! Looks as if all of you had fun on the play date. Happy Fourth from all of us!



Diane John Julia and Evan

Scrappy Bug said...

I LOVE your "photo board" LO!!! You are SO clever!

Anonymous said...

i love it

See More Details