Monday, November 29, 2010

We have a house guest…

for the week and his name is Virgil.  He’s the mascot at Lauren’s pre-school and he’s spending a week at home with each child.  He comes along with a journal to record his antics, including pics. 

IMG_0486

As you can see from the hanging thread that used to be his mouth, Virgil has been around the block a few times.  I think we are the six or seventh family to host him.  I hope he survives his time with us…time will tell.  ;)

IMG_0490 

Here’s a few pics from Thanksgiving at grandma and grandpa’s house (Joe’s parents).  She loves her “Unca Ed” and had a great time with cousin Jessica, who we haven’t seen in over a year.  She just finished up a 10 year stint in the Navy. 

 Mom & Lauren Uncle Ed and Lauren Grandpa and Dad with Lauren Jessica and Lauren

1 comment:

Heather said...

We did this, too, in kindergarten. Except instead of Virgil, I got to take home Raggedy Ann. I distinctly remember riding Raggedy Ann up and down my street proudly displayed in the daisy flowered basket of my pink bicycle. Good times.