Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Crafting II…

We continued on with our Easter crafting when I got home from work today.  I loved the moss covered initial I saw over at Antsi-Pants, so I decided to borrow the idea for our front door.

I ended up with a totally not as cute version, but I guess it will due for the holiday.  After Easter, I’m stripping off the ribbons and tulip and changing them out for a more rustic look like the twine and birdie Chessa used.  I love that.  Also, I think my “R” needs a little trim.  ;)

IMG_1737

Lauren and I made a super simple Easter egg garland.  We poked holes on either end of little plastic eggs and threaded some ribbon through.  Something we could do together, which makes this simple craft perfect for us. 

IMG_1748     IMG_1746

4 comments:

Kim said...

VERY CUTE..
You are always coming up with such cute things..
Have a great week..

M3 said...

Oh how cute are both of those?!! I'm guessing I don't have enough time to whip these up before hordes descend on our house for an egg hunt sunday...

Michelle said...

I think your initial came out very cute! I hope you guys have a happy Easter!

Catherine said...

Fun, adorable Easter crafts! What a treat to spend this special time with our kiddos as we craft together.