Saturday, June 25, 2011

Web surfing fun…

I finally joined Pinterest and it’s so much fun.  It’s like a bulletin board where you can “pin” things you find on the internet and want to remember for later.  It’s like your bookmarks or favorites, but with pictures. 

What’s great is that you can follow other users with similar styles or interests and find all kinds of fun stuff.  Here’s a link to my boards.  Happy Pinning!

Last weekend Lauren had a blast swimming with her cousins and I snapped a few pics…

IMG_2135

She loves the slide and Katie was such a good sport with her sliding down again and again…

IMG_2143

I just barely caught the top of her head in this pic!  ;)

IMG_2136

Love her Ni Hao Kai Lan heart shaped swim goggles…

IMG_2144

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks pretty cool, but why does one need an invite to join?

Lisa and Tate said...

BEAUTIFUL girls!!! Lovin' the slide!

Pinterest is so much fun! Just now discovering I can pin my own pics to help me remember "stuff"... so cool.

Heather said...

You might take a look at Evernote, too - very similar. Love the goggles!