Wednesday, July 6, 2011

T-shirt cuteness and swimming…

I saw this cute and super simple July 4th t-shirt on Tatertots & Jello and pinned it thinking I would make it one year, but I actually made one for this year.  I pulled a white t-shirt out of Lauren’s closet and sewed some quilting fabric scraps on the front.  I think it turned out so cute and she was proud to sport her flag for the day!

IMG_2169

Lauren just started swimming lessons on Tuesday mornings.  I was lucky enough to be off work on Tuesday so I could see her first lesson!  Here’s a few pics.  She loves the class and thinks Miss Kimberly is pretty cool. 

IMG_2176IMG_2174IMG_2178

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Okay, any photo with Lauren in it is bound to be cute but that middle pic? Well, all I can say is ... "Lauren has a boyfriend..." ;).

Shannon said...

That smile!! Ellie started swimming lessons as well. Hope Lauren listens/focuses better than my girl! LOL Your flag shirt is too cute - well done!

Carolin said...

the t-shirt is adorable!

Way to go on the swimming Lauren!